Ingredients (serves 1)
THE NIGHT BEFORE
- 1 heaped Tbsp oats
- 1 heaped Tbsp cacao
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 140mL milk (cow, goat, soy)
- Dash vanilla
- Dash maple syrup
Whisk this mix furiously in your favourite breakfast bowl until the cacao completely dissolves. Place in the fridge overnight.
RIGHT BEFORE EATING, top with
- ½ cup frozen raspberries / blueberries
- ½ cup chopped red paw paw / kiwi fruit
- A few dessert spoons natural yoghurt (I like Meredith Dairy Goat or Sheep yoghurt)
- A sprinkle seeds … which makes it look as delicious as it is nutritious!