Individual Nutrition Consultations for:
- Meal plans to:
- Reduce body fat
- Gain muscle mass
- Optimise energy levels
- Optimise nutrient intake
- Race-day nutrition plans & pre-competition eating
- Cramping/fluid/hydration concerns
- Gastro-intestinal concerns – both in & out of sport/training
- Supplement use & advice
- Disordered eating assistance
- Body composition testing (skinfold measures, and other relevant anthropometric measures)
INITIAL DIETETIC CONSULTATIONS
60mins, meal plan design occurs outside your session time
|INITIAL CONSULTATION: Kirrily||$225|
|INITIAL CONSULTATION: Andrew||$225|
|INITIAL CONSULTATION: Steph||$225|
|INITIAL CONSULTATION: Sally||$295|
- For the sanity of our practitioners, we have a 24hr cancellation policy – which we take seriously!
- Skinfold assessments are charged separately to the initial consultation, but are included in review consultations
|REGULAR REVIEW (all practitioners – 30mins)||$97|
|EXTENDED REVIEW (60mins)||$187|
|RACE REVIEW (30mins, plus race plan design out of session)||$225|
|EPC / EDP BULK BILLING SESSIONS (20mins) **Please see notes below**||$53.80|
|Price varies by package*||click here|
*Package payments can be upfront, or per weekly instalments.
What do I book in for?
All individual clients require an 1hr initial consultation. At the time of booking this session, we also recommend booking in a review for 2 weeks after this. During the initial session, we gather all information necessary to create your individualised nutrition plan. The number of subsequent review appointments (30 minutes) will vary depending on your goals; some people need only a few, others like to have more regular reviews. The time frame between reviews also depend on your unique circumstances – like everything – we tailor to suit! You can discuss the best plan of attack with your dietitian at your initial consultation.
Exceptions to the rule: Same-sex twins, with identical food preferences and training/exercise loads can have a joint initial appointment. If this is not the case, please book each person for an individual session. Family members & partners are welcome to sit in on the session.
**If I opt for BULK BILL on an EPC / EDP plan – what’s the difference?**
Bulk-billing appointments are available for TELEHEALTH (phone or video consultation) as part of the government’s response to COVID-19 (30th March – 30th September 2020). To use this appointment type, you must have a current EPC / EDP plan issued by your General Practitioner. Payment is upfront, and we will issue you with a receipt to claim your rebate from Medicare. It is best suited to those individuals who are looking to:
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Improve Glycaemic control in pre-diabetes, or Type 2 Diabetes
- Improve Cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure / Heart Health
What we will provide….
- Individualised Habit-focused strategies in order to achieve your goals
- Educational Resources
What we can’t provide if you choose a BULK BILLED appointment….
- Customised + individualised meal plans (if you want this – please select the regular appointment type)
To book a session please call the reception of your preferred clinic:
GABBA CLINIC: 07 3891 2000 This clinic is located within the Queensland Sports Medicine Centre, Gate 2 of the ‘Gabba Sports Ground.
Sally & Kirrily work here.
THE WORK WELL: 07 3876 2100 Follow the fluro training gear, and you’ll find us right underneath the boys at Shoes Feet Gear. 108 Latrobe Tce, Paddington 4065.
Kirrily, Steph & Andrew work here.
Group Nutrition Services – please send an enquiry through the website form:
- Sport-specific nutrition seminars – for athletes, coaches, parents & sporting officials
- Corporate seminars
- Hydration testing (for teams & sporting camps & private groups – minimum numbers apply)